Yrd. Doç. Dr. Mehmet Nafi Artemel
Ph.D. : University of Istanbul, Law Faculty, Centre for Research and Practice in European Law
Öğretim Alanları: International Intellectual Property Law (including English common law and EU in particular), Legal Aspects of Intellectual Property Management, Legal Issues in Engineering and Technology Management, Legal Issues in Advertising and Merchandising, Protection of Innovative Business Ideas, Products and Services, Introduction to Law
Araştırma Alanları: English and EU Intellectual Property Law, Law of Character and Personality Merchandising, Law of trade marks, Law of geographical indications, Law of patents and utility models, Law of copyright and related rights, Law of industrial designs, Law of trade secrets, Law of traditional knowledge, biodiversity and genetic resources, Biotechnology and IP, IP Policies for Universities and Research Institutions, Technology/Knowledge Transfer, Law of Biosafety/Biosecurity and (GMO) and Genetically Modified Organisms, Designing IP teaching models and methods
Dahili : 4488
- “Patent Data Visualization: A Regional Study”, Akkucuk, Ulas; Artemel, Mehmet Nafi, International Journal of Research in Business & Social Science, 5(3), 2016: 66-79, April 2016.
- Biyogüvenlik Hukuku: Genetik Yapısı Değiştirilmiş Organizmaların (GDO) Araştırma-Geliştirme ve Ticarî Amaçlı Kullanımı; Avrupa Birliği Mevzuatı ile Karşılaştırmalı (Biosafety Law: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) for Research and Development and Commercial Purposes; In comparison with the EU Biosafety Legislation), 469 pages, Legal Yayıncılık, ISBN :6054847693, October 2014, Istanbul.
- “Retrospective entitlement to exploitation rights of joint owners in cinematographic works unconstitutional”, Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice (2012) 7 (10): 711-713, Oxford University Press.
- “The Turkish Council of State orders a stay on the importation of GMOs”, Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice (2012) 7 (6): 403-405, Oxford University Press.
- “The Authorisation Regime for GM Food and Feed in Turkey under the New GMO Legislation: The Simplified Procedure Proves Simply Too Irresistible for Applicants”, Bio-science Law Review, (2012)12 (1): 8-19.
- “‘Scotch Whisky’: the first Turkish geographical sign of non-Turkish origin?”, Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice (2011) 6 (5): 290-292, Oxford University Press.
- “Turkish legislation on GMOs and the Biosafety Council takes effect”, Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, (2011) 6 (3): 152-154, Oxford University Press. “Long-awaited Turkish Biosafety Law finally enacted in March 2010”, Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice (2010) 5 (7): 492-494, Oxford University Press.