Application Requirements for Non-Thesis Masters Program
- Minimum GPA required is 2.50. Official transcript is necessary.
- Minimum ALES required is 75. Official score for ALES is necessary (no photocopy is accepted). This is not valid for foreign students.
- Proof of English proficiency. Recognized exams and minimum scores:
- B.Ü. Proficiency;
- TOEFL ≥ 550, writing ≥ 4.5 (paper-based exam);
- TOEFL ≥ 213, writing ≥ 4.5 (computer-based exam);
- TOEFL IBT ≥ 79, writing ≥ 22;
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
- GMAT or GRE score (photocopy or student copy are not accepted). Minimum GMAT score required is ≥ 600 or minimum GRE score required in the new system is quantitative 155 and verbal 150(for the old system, it is 700 quantitative and 450 verbal)
- Statement of purpose
- 2 reference letters (also required from graduates of Boğaziçi University)
Quota is 22 students
Applicants that fulfill the aplication requirements will undergo a pre-evaluation and those who succeed will be taken to an oral examination.
In addition, all applicants need to provide the required documents stated in the link below (by Institute of Social Sciences), to fill the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM and to add its printout when submitting the other required documents.