Application Requirements for Non-Thesis Masters Program
For your applications, please visit the web site below.
- Minimum GPA required is 2.50. Official transcript is necessary.
- GMAT or GRE score (photocopy or student copy are not accepted). Minimum
GMAT score required is ≥ 600 or minimum GRE score required in the new
system is quantitative 157 and verbal 147. (For more information about
the GMAT exam, you can click here .)
- Proof of English proficiency. Recognized exams and minimum scores:
- B.Ü. Proficiency;
- TOEFL ≥ 550, writing ≥ 4.5 (paper-based exam);
- TOEFL ≥ 213, writing ≥ 4.5 (computer-based exam);
- TOEFL IBT ≥ 79, writing ≥ 22;
- IELTS ≥ 6.5, writing ≥ 6.5
- Statement of purpose
- 2 reference letters (also required from graduates of Boğaziçi University)
Quota is 20 students
Applicants that fulfill the aplication requirements will undergo a pre-evaluation and those who succeed will be taken to an oral examination.